THE YEAR ONE FINAL MAJOR PROJECT
The Final Major Project is the only 'summative' unit of your syallabus. The outcome of the FMP will decide what grade you are awarded for the year overall.
You can chose the subject and the techniques you use, but you must all make sure that you are evidencing your work to the requirements of the brief.
You will evidence what you have learnt by
1. Completing a UAL project proposal document
2. Using your blog to write posts about your research and practical work.
3. Making a creative media product that showcases aspects of VFX and/or Animation processes
4. Evaluating and reflecting on your work
5. Presenting your work on your FMP website
1. Understand the requirements of a creative media production project.
2. Be able to use research methods to inform ideas for creative media production.
3. Be able to use skills, knowledge and understanding in the completion of a creative media project.
4. Be able to evaluate a creative media project.
I could really do with some guidance about how to present my evidence for the FMP in the best format...
To find out more about the best
way to present
your FMP evidence you can simply...